Expressions of Interest are invited for the position of Executive Producer, SITUATE Art in Festivals
Salamanca Arts Centre is seeking to appoint an Executive Producer of interdisciplinary arts projects, programs and arts laboratories for the delivery of SITUATE Art in Festivals.
Funded by the Australia Council for the Arts, SITUATE Art in Festivals is a program of Salamanca Arts Centre that has national and international reach, and the role of Executive Producer can be based in Hobart or interstate. If based interstate, some travel to Hobart will be required. To learn more about Situate and what we have achieved so far, please view our website, www.situate.org.au
Your EoI should address each of the Selection Criteria listed below, contain your CV (with relevant links), and include three to five referees.
This is a fixed term part-time services contract, which will commence in March 2017 and conclude in December 2018 but with an option to renew the contract for a further 18 months.
The successful applicant will:
- be passionate about experimental arts (in a variety of art forms including interdisciplinary) and helping early career artists to achieve their potential.have direct experience of working in a variety of arts festivals.
- have direct experience with the processes required to commission, develop and present/install works in festivals and/or public art programs.
- have solid experience with experimental artists’ Professional Development programs, and a demonstrable ability to organise, produce and deliver an intensive Professional Developmental Arts Lab (of around two weeks’ duration).
- have excellent national networks across the contemporary arts sector.
- have relevant administration experience, well-developed budget and project management skills, winning grant-writing experience and effective communications and team-building skills.
- be experienced in social media and website management and proficient with a range of relevant programs.
- have educational qualifications in the arts.
- have considerable experience in working with/for an arts organisation.
- have experience with funding agencies and stakeholder communications and reporting.
If you have experience in the key areas, as described, and are looking to take on this exciting and challenging role, you are invited to contact Joe Bugden. To obtain further information about this project. You will be asked to submit a formal Expression of Interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 7 March 2017..