Applications are now open
for the 2022 Calendar
(January 2022 – February 2023)
If you are a contemporary Emerging, Mid-Career or Established Artist; if you are an Arts Organisation, Company or Business; if you have an exhibition or performance planned for 2020, or are looking for a unique venue to hold your Private Function – we look forward to receiving your application soon!
SAC is seeking applications for the following Venues:
– Long Gallery : The largest gallery space at SAC, ideal for large group exhibitions, prolific solo artists, Private Functions and Events.
– Sidespace Gallery : A professional exhibition space that is accessible and affordable for solo artists and small group exhibitions.
– Top Gallery : Dedicated to showcasing the works of Emerging Artists working in any visual arts medium, the Top Gallery is the perfect space to hold your first exhibition. Available for month-long periods for solo or duo Emerging Artists.
– Lightbox : Located at the main entrance to SAC, the Lightbox is visible 24/7 and is ideal for small scale installations, sculpture, jewellery or ceramics. This space is FREE for month-long periods.
– Peacock Theatre : SAC’s iconic theatre, built into the cliff face, is suitable for performances (theatre, dance, music and hybrid), film events, rehearsals, Creative Developments, presentations and forums.
– Founders Room : SAC’s multi-purpose space is suitable for a wide range of events, from Private Functions and events, to launches, film events, performances (theatre, dance, music and hybrid), lectures, conferences, meetings, workshops, rehearsals, creative developments and presentations.
For more information on each Venue, including available dates, the Conditions of Hire and Venue Hire Rates, and to APPLY ONLINE, visit the applicable venue page above or click HERE
DEADLINE for SUBMISSIONS:
FRIDAY 30 April 2021
Image Credits: Older Than Language. SAC Major Curated Project 2020. Photograph by Remi Chauvin.